the purpose of this blog...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Over the Shoulder Boulder Holders

Yes I said it. And every time I do, I crack myself up. Whoever came up with that term for ta-tas was a special person.

Unfortunately, there are a number of bras that just sit in my lingerie drawer just waiting to be used. They don't seem to realize that will probably never happen again. So I've decided, instead of throwing them away which is what most people resort to, I wanted to find a way to revert sending them to the landfill. None of my lovelies are in bad shape and I would feel much better knowing someone else was able to use them.

I've researched and found a couple organizations that focus solely on donating new or used bras to people less forunate - yay! I'm sure you have a couple stashed away so take 'em out, give 'em a wash, and spend $10 sending them to any of the organzations linked below. You'll be happy and so will the lucky lady who gets to put that boulder holder to use!

http://www.donateyourbras.com/

http://www.soma.com/store/page.jsp?id=56709275&icid=Global-Top-Donate-Bras

http://brarecycling.com/index.shtml

Goodbye my four lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment